English, as everyone knows is a skill that can catapult you to greater success in every sphere of life. Schools and colleges deal with English as a subject. we equip you with the skill of English & communication that will launch you into a brilliant life of exciting opportunities.
Why learning English is Important
- English is one of the most widely spoken languages (official language of 60% countries)
- Provides various Employment opportunities and improves chances of selection
- In today's world English has become an important medium to access knowledge (internet, books, Research etc.)
- English has become an important part of every culture, brings you close to modernity
- Opens International opportunities (business/travel/communication etc)
- Widely acceptable and easy language
Speaking in English is must in today's scenario. Whether you are a student, a job seeker, professional or even a home maker, speaking in English helps you in your professional as well as personal life.
Learn to speak in English Fluently and confidently. You can change from an absolute beginner to a fluent speaker.
HOW WE WORK:
- Assessment of a person's current level of English and appropriate group selection
- Separate batches for different profiles; Students, Working Professionals and Home makers
- Tailor-made syllabus for different segments
- Small groups/batches ensuring full attention to every individual
- Working with an overall development approach
- All round development of speaking, listening and writing capabilities
- Balanced Approach- Basics of Grammar and apt practice
- Theory Based Learning- Illustrations and Lectures
- Individual Participation- Reading, Writing, listening Exercises
- Activity based learning- Role play, Presentations, Mock Interviews, mail writing
- Group Discussions
- Natural learning- Learn with Fun activities
- Audio-visual Inputs
- Revision sessions
- Regular Assessments
- Qualified and Trained Faculty
- In-house Content Development
- Providing Study material
- Unconventional methods
- Practical Approach
Course Duration - 2 ½ Months
Frequency - Monday-SATURDAY
Session Duration - 1 Hour
This course is suitable for the beginners, who have less command on the language (including writing and reading skills) due to several factors like different medium of education (Gujarati/Hindi) or less exposure to the language. The level is especially designed after taking into account common limitations like: lack of basic knowledge of the language, knowledge of phonics, pronunciation mistakes, non awareness of grammar rules and tendency of translation. At PIOUS, a complete beginner can transform into a fluent English speaker with training and dedicated efforts.
Course Duration - 2 ½ Months
Frequency - Monday-Saturday
Session Duration - 1 Hour
This Course is designed for working professionals who have basic knowledge of the Language but need to polish their English Communication skills. The course prepares the learner by correcting grammatical errors, maximizing their business vocabulary, improvement in diction and pronunciation to swiftly and fluently communicate with their clients, colleagues, subordinates and superiors. Taking into account the specific needs of such learners, the course also covers formal and informal communication skills, written as well as verbal communication in English (telephonic, mail writing, preparing presentations, proposals and reports). As value addition to it, the course also provides guidance on day-to-day communication in their professional life and works on confidence building, office Etiquettes, and Interview skills/presentation skills. Individual attention and customized solutions make this course unique for every learner.
This program is especially designed for group trainings for Call centres, IT companies, BPOs and establishments having large number of employees who need to learn practical English and soft skills. The curriculum and sessions are designed as per customized requirements.
Our lessons focus on improving students’ vocabulary and spoken English skills through situational learning. Our lessons aim at helping learners:
- Understand basic, spoken English
- Speak English in daily interactions
- Read and follow instructions in English
- Write in English for basic documentation at work
- Understand and use domain-specific terms
THE COURSE OUTLINE:
BOOST CONFIDENCE IN SPOKEN ENGLISH TODAY,
- The duration of the course is 2 ½ months for each level.
- The class is everyday from Monday to Saturday 1 hour daily.
- In 1 hour session , half time is devoted for building strong grammar and vocabulary where half time is devoted for pure English Speaking activities..
- We do have everyday a different activity for Speaking like One to One dialogue, Question-Answer Session, Group Discussion, Public Speaking and Real Life Dialogues.
- Each level includes improvement of grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, public speaking, English Writing session.
- Personalized coaching for core sections like grammar and vocabulary and other speaking activities in group.
- All participants get free books and study material for the course.
- Reasonable fees and high quality training
- Highly Qualified faculty who remain throughout the course with you and mentor you.
- The course includes all the activities to make you a born English Speaker.
- You build full confidence in speaking and can talk natural English.
- You can pay using cheque, cash, credit card, debit card or directly deposit amount in our bank a/c.
- The Institute is open from 8 am to 7 pm Monday to Saturday.
Want to speak directly to faculty for more details just call: +91 7802069961
How We help You Improve Your English
The importance of the English language cannot be overemphasized. Comfort with English is almost a prerequisite for success in the world today. Regardless of the industry, proficiency in English is an important factor in both hiring and promotion decisions.
A lot of us have studied English in school and are fairly comfortable with reading and writing. However, we hesitate while speaking because we feel that we lack the fluency and may make grammatical mistakes. We are afraid of speaking English in formal situations and we are quick to switch to our native language once we are in the company of our family and friends.
There is no quick fix when it comes to improving your command over a particular language. It always requires a lot of time and effort.