The USA is a dream country for everyone who is planning to migrate, study or even pay a small visit as it is full of natural resources, with unique way of living, tremendous business opportunities and marvelous educational institutes.
The United States of America is a diverse land. Covering more than 9.6 million square kilometers, the U.S. is home to more than 311 million people with various ethnic and cultural backgrounds. While there are values that unite Americans, you will find that a large, urban area like Los Angeles, California has a very different culture and way of life than a small town like Oxford, Mississippi. When nearly three thousand miles separate people on the west coast from those on the east coast, there are sure to be differences!
USA is one of the most visited places in the world. There is great diversity in landscapes and regions including coastlines, Caribbean beaches, desert plains, lakes and mountains. You can visit skyscrapers cities like New York, Washington the capital city, Manhattan. Natural wonders Yellowstone and Alaska, Walt Disney in Orlando, Glamorous casinos in Las Vegas, sunny tropical beaches at Florida, Niagara Falls and Grand Canyon. There are Rocky Mountains and desert plains in Texas and Kansas. The list is endless.
Why go to the USA …..
Because you will…
- Enhance your English
- Learn about U.S. culture
- Share your culture with Americans
- Learn new skills
- Add international experience to your resume/CV
- Make new friends by meeting new people
- Self Discovery
- Travel around the USA
- Have fun!
Types of USA Visitor Visa
Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), tourism, pleasure or visiting (visa category B-2), or a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).
Here are some examples of activities permitted with a visitor visa:
- consult with business associates
- attend a scientific, educational, professional, or business convention or conference
- settle an estate
- negotiate a contract
Tourism and Visit (B-2):
- Vacation (holiday)
- Visit with friends or relatives
- Medical treatment
- Participation in social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations
- Participation by amateurs in musical, sports, or similar events or contests, if not being paid for participating
- Enrollment in a short recreational course of study, not for credit toward a degree (for example, a two-day cooking class while on vacation)
Travel Purposes Not Permitted On Visitor Visas:
These are some examples of activities that require different categories of visas and cannot be done while on a visitor visa:
- Paid performances, or any professional performance before a paying audience
- Arrival as a crewmember on a ship or aircraft
- Work as foreign press, radio, film, journalists, and other information media
- Permanent residence in the United States
To apply for a USA tourist visa / USA visitor visa, the following eligibility criteria should be met:
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country.
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide an invitation letter.
Documents for USA Visitor Visa
In USA interview is mandatory, once all documents are ready and forms are complete you can book an interview date online. Applicants must carry original documents with them at interview. All applications are online for USA.
- Valid Passport
- Sponsorship Letter or Invitation letter.
- You need to show ties to your home country
- A good travel history is an added advantage
- Finance – Bank statements and Investment showing ability to manage living cost
- Financial stability of the Host and their visa status
- Employment /Business documents
- Purpose of travel
- Accommodation and Flight bookings (if applicable)
- Income proof, tax payments and property ownership of applicant
- Fees receipt and interview confirmation page and DS 160 barcode page
- Photograph 50 x 50 mm white background
Processing time for USA Visitor Visa
Visa is approved on the same day of the interview.
Generally Multiple Entry visa is granted by Embassy.
Application cost - $160
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chances of a personal interview is minimized
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on documents to be presented
- Filling of forms
- Review of all your documentation
- Booking your visa interview date, (if required)
- Interview preparation
Why Choose PIOUS
1. We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
2. We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
3. You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
4. We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
5. We help you search for a job and settle down.
6. We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
7. We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.