New Zealand is a small country, similar in size to Great Britain or Japan. With a population of only four million people it’s also gloriously uncrowded.
New Zealand is a state of islands comprising North Island, South Island and comparatively smaller pieces of land areas. The serene beauty of landscapes, growing production opportunities with the multi-cultural environment and healthy climate leads to throng thousands of visitors to New Zealand every year.
New Zealand is a large, vibrant, business-friendly country; it offers a wide variety of exciting work and lifestyle opportunities. With a booming economy and a strong cultural mix, New Zealand has a rhythm all of its own. Whether you want an outdoors lifestyle, an urban playground or something in between, NZ has something for everyone. Everything is just a stone's throw away, giving you the ability to balance your life at its best. New Zealand is the only first world country left which is still offering easy ways to permanently settle down there, but New Zealand seeks people with good skills and education, to promote its economy.
Types of New Zealand Visitor Visa
Work In New Zealand
New Zealand is a country with wonderful opportunities of living and working. And to work in New Zealand you need a work visa. There are temporary and permanent work visas as per the eligibility and need of the worker, working in NZ can also lead to successful path to Permanent Residency in New Zealand.
New Zealand is seen as a top holiday destination internationally, it has been awarded a few times for its scenic beauty and adventure. Averaging 2.5 million international tourists visiting every year, tourism is the largest industry in New Zealand.
New Zealand has a range of family visas to help partners, dependent children, parents, siblings or adult children of New Zealand citizens or residents to come to live in New Zealand. New Zealand's family visas are for those applicants who have family members in New Zealand and they are willing to sponsor them. This type of visa depends on the sponsor's profile, whether the sponsor has sufficient income to support the visa applicant or not.
New Zealand is a booming economy of the world at present, being a first world country companies from all over seek to do business here, there are lot of options for business people to come to New Zealand for a business related visit. Also for people to establish, manage or develop a new or existing business, or invest in New Zealand.
New Zealand PR (Permanent Residency)
New Zealand welcomes new migrants from all over the world with open hands, people who will contribute by bringing valuable skills or qualifications, setting up a business, or making a financial investment in the country. Usual Categories are:
New Zealand Skilled Migrant Category (Skilled PR)
The New Zealand Skilled Migrant Category (SMC) is for foreign skilled workers who are under 50 years of age, healthy, of good character and who speak English. This is an opportunity for them to move to New Zealand to work and live permanently.
You need to comply with the prime 4 requirements in respect of your;
- Good Health
- Good Character
- Purpose of visiting New Zealand
- Being temporary visitor
Documents for Newzealand Visitor Visa
The following are the requirements in respect of your passport:
- There should be your passport ready with your application.
- Your passport should be valid for at least 3 months from the past date you are about to leave New Zealand. Or
- One month from the past date you wish to leave New Zealand if there is a consulate office of the government issuing a passport in New Zealand.
- Travel tickets (confirmed or open-dated) out of New Zealand to a country which you have the right to enter; or
- Written confirmation from an airline or travel agency that onward travel has been booked and paid for.
Any non-refundable travel arrangements are made at your own risk as the outcome of your application cannot be guaranteed.
- You are required to prove to the concerned authority that you have got sufficient fund to support your stay with the following minimum figures of funds:
- NZ$1000 per person per month of the visit, or
- NZ$400 per person per month if accommodation has already been paid for – you are required to provide a proof of prepayment like hotel prepaid vouchers.
Sufficient funds can be in the form of:
- Travelers’ cheques
- Bank drafts
- Recognized credit cards with sufficient credit available – we recommend that visitors have an up-to-date credit card statement.
The declaration of payment by your sponsor for your accommodation and maintenance is equally well acceptable.
- If you are from the United Kingdom or Australia, you will get the same immediate medical coverage as a New Zealand citizen or resident due to the Reciprocal Health Agreements between those countries.
Processing time for Newzealand Visitor Visa
4-5 weeks on an average
visa Fees : 9050 INR
Visa Fees : 134 USD
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chances of a personal interview is minimized
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on documents to be presented
- Filling of forms
- Review of all your documentation
- Booking your visa interview date, (if required)
- Interview preparation
Why Choose PIOUS
1. We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
2. We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
3. You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
4. We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
5. We help you search for a job and settle down.
6. We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
7. We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.