The Schengen Visa will take you to 26 countries in Europe!
Only one visa to enjoy many parts of Europe….
A Schengen visa is valid for 26 Schengen member states and is for short stay for a maximum period of ninety days within a six months period. A Schengen visa allows the holder to travel freely across the Schengen member states.
The following 26 countries have implemented the Schengen Agreement: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
A Schengen visa can only be applied for up to three months prior to your entry into the country.
If you plan to travel to Europe, to visit relatives, participate in a summer school or work seminar then Schengen visa is the way to travel in all the European states that are part of the Schengen agreement.
An airport transit visa(a) allows you to transit through the international zone of the Schengen airport without entering the Schengen territory.
A transit visa (b) allows you to no more then 5 days to Schengen countries by car, coach or travelling through different airports on your way to another non – Schengen country.
A short stay visa (c ) allows you to visit the Schengen countries for the tourism , family or business up to a maximum of 90 days in a given 180 days period.
A circulation visa ( c ) is a short stay visa valid at least a year : It is mainly issued for business visits that have invitation letter from a Schegen country, to aircrew members, to people having a special interest in the Schengen territory.
A long stay visa (D) allows you to stay for more than 3 months , e.g study, work, retire etc.
The Schengen Member States
3. Czech Republic
if you wish to travel to the Schengen Area, you have to apply for a short-term Schengen tourist visa. Depending on the type of your visa, you will be allowed to enter once (single entry) or multiple times (multiple entry), and obtain a stay for no longer than 3 months.
You need to comply with the prime 4 requirements in respect of your;
- Good Health
- Good Character
- Purpose of visiting New Zealand
- Being temporary visitor
Documents for Schengen Visitor Visa
- Schengen visa application form, duly filled and signed
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Your passport should be valid for at least 3 months after departure, with at least two blank pages
- Confirmed return air ticket with hotel reservation
- Medical insurance policy, covering expenses up to 30,000 Euros
- Bank statements for the last 6 months or an original 'official affidavit of support’
- Purpose of the visit and duration of travel mentioned in a letter
- Income tax returns for the past 3 years
- Appointment letter and reference letter from your employer if you are employed
- Proof of legal entity, bank statements and tax returns if you are self-employed
Note: Our visa experts will inform you if any other documents will be required for the process.
Processing time for Schengen Visitor Visa
The processing time for your Schengen Visa is approximately 10 - 15 working days.
Visit/Business Visa : EUR 60
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chances of a personal interview is minimized
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on documents to be presented
- Filling of forms
- Review of all your documentation
- Booking your visa interview date, (if required)
- Interview preparation
Why Choose PIOUS
1. We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
2. We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
3. You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
4. We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
5. We help you search for a job and settle down.
6. We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
7. We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.