As the second-largest country in the world, it’s no wonder that Canada has incredibly rich offerings for tourists. Canada travel can include having face-to-face encounters with nature, Transparent Government policies, Mesmerizing locations and landscape beauty, Excellent Living standard of the People, attending fascinating cultural events, indulging in fine dining–or maybe a little bit of everything.
Canada’s English and French influences, alongside its huge immigrant influx, make it one of the most culturally and ethnically diverse countries in the world. Visit Canada for various activity options that range from adventurous outdoor experiences to strolling around quaint neighborhoods.
Canada welcomes more than 35 million temporary residents each year .The millions of visitors and immigrants travel Canada every year with their different goals, ambitions and future aspects. The diverse culture, favorable Government Policies, visionary leadership and ideal working, business and study environment suits the immigrants with different objectives and aspirations.
As a visitor, tourists are free to travel anywhere throughout Canada and visit family, friends and experience Canada’s many attractions. They may also register for short courses relating to courses of areas of general interest, self-improvement or to register to learn English or French. During their stay, visitors can meet with prospective employers or recruiters and seek out exciting employment opportunities, explore world-class schools and educational institutions to pursue further studies, and investigate options for extending their stay in Canada.
Types of CANADA Visitor Visa
There are various sub categories for visiting Canada. You can choose one depending upon the requirements.
- Tourist Visit
- Business Visit
- Family and Friends Visit
- Parents and Grandparents Visit (Super Visa)
Documents for Canada Visitor Visa
You must show the officer that you meet the following requirements You must also:
- satisfy an officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,
- show that you have enough money to maintain yourself and your family members in Canada and to return home,
- not intend to work or study in Canada unless authorized to do so,
- be law abiding and have no record of criminal activity,
- not be a risk to the security of Canada,
- provide any additional document requested by the officer to establish your admissibility, and
- be in good health (complete a medical examination if required).
If you have already planned to visit Canada, you must know the basic requirements to apply for a Tourist Visa:
- Have a valid passport and other travel documents
- Be in good health
- Have good moral character.
- Sponsorship Letter or Invitation letter
- Finance – Bank statements and Investment showing ability to manage living cost
- Income Proof, tax payments and property ownership of the applicant
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you have your family, property, assets, etc. that would serve as incentive to come back to your home country.
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you will leave the country before expires your visa.
- Have sufficient funds to support yourself in Canada and the amount depends on how long you will stay in Canada and whether you will be staying with family, friends or any paid accommodation.
- Financial stability of the Host and their visa status
- Air tickets and accommodation booking (if applicable)
- Photographs 35 x 45 mm white background matte finish
- R.V. (Temporary Resident Visa) based on your citizenship
- Medical examination
- Letter of Invitation
The process time after submission is 15 working days.
You can apply both the ways for a tourist visa in Canada, i.e. online or submit an application in person.
Our Immigration Specialist shall review your application and subsequently will call you with appropriate advice and procedure details.
Multiple Entry visa is granted, however the decision for the number of years i.e. 2 years, 3 years or 5 years rests on the embassy.
Application Fees for Canada Visit visa are
|Charge Type||Charge Amount|
|Visa Fee||C$ 100/INR 4950|
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chances of a personal interview is minimized
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on documents to be presented
- Filling of forms
- Review of all your documentation
- Booking your visa interview date, (if required)
- Interview preparation
Why Choose PIOUS
1. We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
2. We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
3. You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
4. We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
5. We help you search for a job and settle down.
6. We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
7. We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.