This visa allows people to visit Australia for a holiday or recreation, or to visit family and/or friends for a stay up to three or six or twelve months. This visa may also be used for other short-term non-work purposes. This visa allows people to travel throughout Australia, visit Australia’s cities and the country’s several tourist attractions.
The modern Australia is one of the most developed nations of the world, attracting many people across continents to visit, for work, pleasure as well as for medical tourism. This land of the Great Barrier Reef is the largest island but the smallest continent. Get a date with this amazing land of the Aboriginal and Indigenous Australian clans and taste the mystical and the enigmatic history of this place.
Australia is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. It’s known as a major backpacking, camping, road trip, and diving destination. The country is filled with incredible natural beauty from Uluru to the Outback, rainforests to pristine white sand beaches, and of course, the Great Barrier Reef. Sydney’s Harbor Bridge and Opera House are iconic man-made wonders, and Melbourne’s café culture will make you feel like you are in Europe. Coupled with world-class surfing, and it is no wonder people never leave.
Basic Features of the Visa
- The Australia tourist visa, Australia visitor visa, Australia visit visa allows you to travel throughout Australia and visit Australia's many attractions
- You can visit family and friends.
- Visitors can also register for short courses relating to courses of areas of general interest, or to learn English or French.
- Visitors can meet with prospective employers or recruiters in pursuit of employment opportunities
Spouses and Dependants
Spouse, common law partner and dependent children over 18 years of age are required to apply individually for their own visiting visas and meet the appropriate criteria.
To apply for the Australia Tourist Visa / Australia Visitor Visa. the following eligibility criteria should be met
- Applicants must demonstrate that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country.
- Applicants may be required to undergo medical examination.
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letter.
- Applicants of certain countries may need a temporary resident visa
Type of Australia Visitor Visa
1. A single entry Visitor Visa
This visa category allows the applicants to visit Australia once for a period of 6 months. However, the applicant can apply for an extension of a minimum 30 days before the expiry of the original visa, when they are in Australia.
2. Multiple Entry Visitor Visa
Under this visa category, applicants can travel to and fro from Australia on many occasions within the validity period of the Canadian travel visa. The applicant must specify the length of time he/she requires and the time awarded subsequently depends on the case officer.
3. Transit Visa
This category in designed for the people transiting through Australia on the way to another destination, the length of stay should be no longer than 48 hours.
4. Business Visitor visa
This visa category allows the applicants to visit for Business purpose duration may be a period of 6 months or more. However, the applicant can apply for an extension of a minimum 30 days before the expiry of the original visa.
Documents for Australia Visitor Visa
- Valid Passport, notarized copies of all pages
- Birth Certificate of the applicant
- Sponsorship Letter or Invitation letter
- A good travel history if any
- Finance – Bank statements and Investment showing ability to manage living cost
- Financial stability of the host and their visa status
- Employment /Business documents
- Purpose of travel
- Accommodation and Flight bookings (if applicable)
- Income proof, tax payments and property ownership of applicant
- Insurance and photograph 45 x 35 mm white background
Application Fees for Australia Tourist Visa / Australia Visitor Visa
Tourist visa (subclass 600) : INR 7700 Visa Fees: $ 130 AUD
Processing time for Australia Visitor Visa
4-5 weeks on an average
In Australia the visa is granted generally for 3 months , 6 months or 12 months either single entry or multiple entry.
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chances of a personal interview is minimized
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on documents to be presented
- Filling of forms
- Review of all your documentation
- Booking your visa interview date, (if required)
- Interview preparation
Why Choose PIOUS
1. We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
2. We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
3. You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
4. We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
5. We help you search for a job and settle down.
6. We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
7. We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don’t deliver, we refund.
For more details please Contact Us.