- Visitor visa is for a person who would like to travel, visit on Holiday, visit for Business purpose to any country, to meet their relatives or undergo any medical treatment.
- Visas are easily granted to applicants who have a genuine intention or have traveled overseas before & have the finances to support themselves in the country they would like to visit.
- More often the visa assessment is based on documents submitted & on personal interviews.
- Visa is granted for three to six months for first time applicants based on the country which they are applying. Those who have visited before can apply for 1, 2, 5 or 10 years depending on their profile and country..
- Only the US requires the applicant to attend a personal interview if he hasn’t traveled before, all other countries ask for a personal interview very rarely. The visa is stamped on the passport or is issued by mail.
Visa requirements vary from country to country and it also depends on your nationality. For some countries & nationals, the tourist visas should be obtained before traveling, while for some it is granted on arrival.
You will get your visa if you prove your intention is genuine, documentation is correct & complete, you have funds & will return before your visa expires.
By choosing PIOUS Visa Services, you have the leader on your side. When you choose us, you increase the probability of getting the visa stamping and making the process as smooth as possible.
We process all categories of visas for all countries. If you are planning a trip, talk to PIOUS Consultants.